Wednesday, April 3, 2024

Kettle Of Eagles Introduction

Reading from the Book of Exodus 19:3-4, 7-8...

3 Then Moses went up to God, and the LORD called to him from the mountain and said, “This is what you are to say to the descendants of Jacob and what you are to tell the people of Israel: 4 ‘You yourselves have seen what I did to Egypt, and how I carried you on eagles’ wings and brought you to myself.

When God calls a leader, He not only annoints that person to do a certain work, but He also places and annoints people around the leader to do part of that work.  That is the great truth Moses discovered when he learned to delegate some of his work to others.

God places certain people in each of our lives to help us.  If we do not recieve their help, we can become frustrated and over-worked.  God has created us to be interdependent on one another, not independent of each other.  We need each other.

 7 So Moses went back and summoned the elders of the people and set before them all the words the LORD had commanded him to speak. 8 The people all responded together, “We will do everything the LORD has said.” So Moses brought their answer back to the LORD.

As the Lord has led me to begin this new blog, "Kettle Of Eagles", I ask that my family and friends to please join me in discusssion, comments, ideas, questions, prayer. This gift the Lord has granted me, thus far, has led me to learn many aspects of His Word, and teach what I am learning.  We shall become a Kettle Of Eagles, taking flight into Wisdom, Knowledge and Truth.

1 comment:

Gods Modern Day Martyr said...

Heavenly Father, I thank you for leading me into Your Word. I thank you for erasing all my sins and leading me into Your Truth. Father, I ask, that those who join me in this walk that You are leading me, will be enlightened and excited to learn Your Word everyday. I pray for those that yearn for wisdom and knowledge, and I ask You to give them the awakening that they so seek.
In Jesus' name, Amen.