Friday, December 16, 2011

A Lighted Path

Reading from the Book of Psalm 119:9-11, 105
9Wherewithal shall a young man cleanse his way? by taking heed thereto according to thy word.
10With my whole heart have I sought thee: O let me not wander from thy commandments.
11Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee.
105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Have you ever been lost? Do you remember the relief you felt when someone was able to give you good directions?

The best directions we have for living an abundant life is found in the Bible. Hide God's Word "in your heart" by studying and even memorizing scripture verses and passages, so you will not sin against Him and be able to live in His blessings.

What about wandering around in the dark? It can be scary and frustrating! Do you ever feel that you are wandering in life, not sure of which way to go?

Learn God's Word. It is a "lamp unto your feet and a light unto your path."

1 comment:

Gods Modern Day Martyr said...

Father God, I pray that You will "light my path" and open my spiritual eyes so that I can have revelation of the wonderful things in Your Word.
Amen