Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Stand Down!

Reading from the Book of Job 37:2-7
Job 37:2 Listen! Listen to the roar of his voice, to the rumbling that comes from his mouth. 3 He unleashes his lightning beneath the whole heaven and sends it to the ends of the earth. 4 After that comes the sound of his roar; he thunders with his majestic voice. When his voice resounds, he holds nothing back. 5 God’s voice thunders in marvelous ways; he does great things beyond our understanding. 6 He says to the snow, ‘Fall on the earth,’ and to the rain shower, ‘Be a mighty downpour.’ 7 So that everyone he has made may know his work, he stops all people from their labor.


"My Holy People, times are changing. My times are changing and so shall come a great shaking the like you have never known before. But it is all to your good. This shaking shall separate the works of men from My works. For it is time to bring an understanding regarding how I move in the earth. Things hidden are about to be revealed. Grasp hold of My ways. Grasp hold of My understanding. For My ways and My understanding are far above anything you could do on your own. I am about to cause the meek to be made strong and the humble to rule. For this is My way and this is what I intend to do in this season."


To "stand down" is action in God's economy. It is spiritual action. We usually take action in the natural realm and do nothing in the spiritual realm, but when we wait on God and stand before Him, we are taking spiritual action.


Waiting on God is to "stand down". 

1 comment:

Gods Modern Day Martyr said...

Father God, I know that You can do all things, and that no thought or purpose of Yours can be held back or thwarted. As I "stand down" and wait on You, I know You will never disappoint, for Your ways are greater than men! Thank You, Father.
Amen