Saturday, October 19, 2013

Give Them All To Jesus

Reading from the Book of Lamentations 3:21-31
Lamentations 3:21 This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. 22 It is of the Lord's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. 23 They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness. 24 The Lord is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in him. 25 The Lord is good unto them that wait for him, to the soul that seeketh him. 26 It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the Lord. 27 It is good for a man that he bear the yoke in his youth. 28 He sitteth alone and keepeth silence, because he hath borne it upon him. 29 He putteth his mouth in the dust; if so be there may be hope. 30 He giveth his cheek to him that smiteth him: he is filled full with reproach. 31 For the Lord will not cast off for ever:

The writer in Lamentations found that positive thoughts about God brought him out of the depressed, miserable state he was in. When we think about our problems, we sink lower and lower, but thoughts about the goodness, mercy, kindness, and faithfulness of God gives us hope. Give them all to Jesus.

My little child, you are so impatient to move forward. But you cannot see what I see from My heights. Trust in Me. When it is time, I will lead you and guide you. I hold you in the palm of My hand. I have your best interests in mind, always. Wait for Me; be still; know that I am God. That is, know that I am a Father who loves you, cares for your details, and makes all things work toward the good when you love Me, trust in Me, and wait for Me to act.Wait for Me. Trust Me. I am right beside you, ready to move when it is the right moment. I have not forgotten you, nor will I ever.

1 comment:

Gods Modern Day Martyr said...

Father God, I will lift up my hands to You in supplication and prayer. I ask You to bring our loved ones out of bondage. Lord, lift them up to see that You are on the throne and You have all things under control. Thank You, Father. Amen