Friday, March 15, 2013

His Plans & His Way!

Reading from the Book of Psalm 24:1-4, 25:12-15
24 The earth is the Lord’s, and all it contains, The world, and those who dwell in it.For He has founded it upon the seas And established it upon the rivers.Who may ascend into the hill of the Lord? And who may stand in His holy place?He who has clean hands and a pure heart, Who has not lifted up his soul to falsehood And has not sworn deceitfully.

We can take comfort that God will lead us in the path of righteousness, uprightness, and right standing with Him. God leads  each of us in the path that is right for us, a path that restores us in every way to the good places God has for us. God has a path predestined for your restoration, if you will allow Him to do so. He will guide you by His Holy Spirit along the unique way that leads to restoration and to being able to fulfill the great purpose He has in your life.

12 Who is the man who fears the Lord? He will instruct him in the way he should choose. 13 His soul will abide in prosperity, And his descendants will inherit the land. 14 The secret of the Lord is for those who fear Him, And He will make them know His covenant. 15 My eyes are continually toward the Lord, For He will]pluck my feet out of the net.

Are you tired of being uncomfortable and being in places that do not fit God's call on your life? Are you tired of being spiritually uncomfortable, insecure, or anxious all the time? I have good news for you! Psalm 25: 12-15 tells us that we can be at ease if we fear God, worship Him, and do only the things He has planned for us without trying to force our own agendas or striving to do what we want to do. God Loves you and He has awesome plans for your life. Surrender to His plans and His ways!



1 comment:

Gods Modern Day Martyr said...

Lord, I pray that You will show me Your ways and teach me Your paths. I am asking You to guide me. You are my salvation and I thank You for Your up-lifting arms.
Amen