Sunday, March 24, 2013

Look Within The Inner-Self

Reading from the Book of Psalms 51:5,6

Psalm 51:5 Behold, I was brought forth in iniquity,
And in sin my mother conceived me.
Behold, You desire truth in the innermost being,
And in the hidden part You will make me know wisdom.

Two verses with a powerful message. It says that, though we were born from our mother's with a sinful nature, God desires truth "in the inner most being."  That means that if we want to receive God's blessings, we must be honest with Him about our sins and ourselves. 

We need to not let sin linger in our life. We all sin, and when we do, we need to be quick to repent. Then we can carry on our lives, staying confident at all times, and with a heart that is fixed and steadfast.

Look within the inner-self.

1 comment:

Gods Modern Day Martyr said...

Thank You, Father, for receiving me into Your arms. Thank You for being my helper and my ally.
Amen